Saturday, April 5, 2014

Giving Energy to My Dreams

Today is Friday, April 4, 2014.

Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.

It occurred to me lately that I've been giving way too much energy to certain fears lately.  When I do that, I always get that "stuck" feeling.  I know I'm in the middle of some big changes, and I can't quite see the outcome of the changes, yet.  Fears are just keeping me stuck in the middle.  

I've decided to make a list of my fears so at least I know what they are.  I will acknowledge them.  But then I have to find a way to sever the energetic connection between myself and each of my fears.  This will have to be done on the inner, first, before the disconnect can manifest in my outer life.

I have done spiritual exercises like this before.  I visualized my fear or my problem as an object, and found a way to deal with that object on the inner that represented how I would deal with it in my daily outer life.  There are various things you can do, depending on what kind of object you are visualizing.   You can face it or make it disappear, wash it, make it smaller, cut it, color it, or change its shape.  Anything can be done on the inner planes.  The point is that whatever you do on the inner is an energetic template for what will happen out here on the physical plane.

When I have figured out a way of energetically detaching from my fears, I will have some "free energy" to work with, and I will identify which of my dreams to give this energy to.  

Let the inner work begin!  :-)

 

2 comments:

Bayani Navarro said...

It's true, when you start to believe in your dream and act in its direction, then everything will be fine. The main thing is to choose reliable paths. For example, if you choose to play games, then it is better to choose reliable platforms. And so in everything, always choose reliability and maintain a responsible attitude in everything!

dockcole11 said...

Die Reise der Selbsterkenntnis und Überwindung von Ängsten ist ein mutiger Schritt zur persönlichen Weiterentwicklung. Die Identifizierung und Anerkennung von Ängsten ist der erste Schritt, um die Kontrolle über die von ihnen verbrauchte Energie zurückzugewinnen. Die Praxis, Ängste als Objekte zu visualisieren und innere Lösungen zu entwickeln, ist eine kraftvolle Technik, die energetische Vorlagen für realweltliche Manifestationen schafft. Für diejenigen, die zusätzliche Einblicke in das Management innerer Energien suchen, könnte die Erkundung von Ressourcen wie dieser Leitfaden zur Berechnung der Wettanforderung https://www.online-rechner.net/wissen/berechnung-wettanforderung/ wertvolle Perspektiven bieten. Es ist eine Erinnerung daran, dass die Stärkung Ihrer Träume oft damit beginnt, die Energie zurückzugewinnen, die in der Überwindung von Ängsten investiert wurde.